Flywheel Software is a high-growth technology startup offering a customer segmentation platform on Snowflake and BigQuery that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and win-back their customers. We are a completely bootstrapped and profitable startup with clients like Indeed, Google, and Uber.
Our Mission 🧭
Unlock the value of Cloud Data to make it drive massive, real world impact.
How we work 💼
- Collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset
- We encourage exploration of new technologies
- We believe in empowering every person on our team to do their best work
- Dedication to building a product people love
- We build slowly but surely for the long term. We are transparent about the challenges of building a great company. We are humble in facing those challenges. But, we know that if we keep improving every day the Flywheel turns.
Flywheel is looking for an Account Executive aiming to get in on the ground floor of a growing startup. You will be working directly with Flywheel's founders (former Googlers). This is a great role for someone with passion, hustle, and desire to leverage flagship case studies with brands like Google, Indeed, Mercari, and the Boston Red Sox to help grow Flywheel to the next level.
You will be primarily responsible for driving revenue on Flywheel's core platform in Fintech, Ecommerce, and Media & Entertainment. There is plenty of greenfield to go after. You also will be able to leverage our partnerships with Google Cloud and Snowflake to drive leads. There is significant upside for the right, motivated Account Executive.
- Deliver against a meaningful revenue quota
- Work in conjunction with marketing to develop a list of target accounts to prospect
- Research and reach out to target accounts through a variety of channels--email, phone, social media, direct mail, in person meetings, etc
- Work with an SDR to qualify and set up inbound meetings
- Leverage partnerships with Google Cloud and Snowflake to drive meetings
- Help refine outbound sales process (Apollo, Snowflake) that enables us to scale
- Partner with marketing, sales development, and customer renewals and success to ensure a seamless sales and customer experience
- Leverage Salesforce for lead and pipeline management, and sales forecasting
- Leverage Apollo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator for personalized outreach
- Hunger and passion for outbound sales
- Combination of passion for SAAS, big data, exceptional sales skills, and technical competency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire for in-person relationship building
- Strong sales process discipline
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong experience in an outbound lead generating role
- 2+ years of experience in a closing role
- 1+ years of experience in an outbound sales role
- Prior experience as an SDR preferred
- Prior experience selling software
- Prior experience selling a technical product is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce and other tools Apollo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
We are a collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset to everything we do. By joining our team, we hope you will change the trajectory of your professional career and that of our business.
- Spot bonuses for major milestones
- Grow into leadership roles as we scale
- Startup equity for star performers
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible remote work policies
- Regular Happy Hours and team activities
Platinum Benefits 🧑🏻💻
- Free Platinum Health Insurance with Aetna
- 401(k) Program with Generous Company Match
- Flexible Work from Home (WFH) Policies
Learn and Grow ✍️
- Education Stipend towards your professional development
- Work directly with senior leaders
- Learners’ mindset culture