Flywheel Software is a high-growth technology startup offering a customer segmentation platform on Snowflake and BigQuery that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and win-back their customers. We are a completely bootstrapped and profitable startup with clients like Indeed, Google and Uber.
Our Mission 🧭
Unlock the value of data in the cloud data warehouse to make it drive massive, real-world impact.
How we work 💼
- A collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset
- We encourage exploration of new technologies and ownership to drive them
- We believe in empowering every person on our team to do their best work
- Dedication to building a product people love
- We build slowly but surely for the long term. We are transparent about the challenges of building a great company. We are humble in facing those challenges. But, we know that if we keep improving every day the Flywheel turns.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with a passion for the product to join our core team. You will be responsible for the overall development, design, and implementation of front-end/backend-end services. You will have end-to-end ownership on designing the system, implementing performance testing, and system integrations. In this role, you will be closely working on the product with the founders directly helping us build a product that our customers love.
- Build and scale Ruby on Rails web app with the product team
- Work on user-focused applications and interfaces
- Build pixel-perfect front-end components for the web app (we use Lit framework)
- Identify, assess and improve bottle-necks or scaling issues
- Always look for opportunities to make the product better.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience building products as a full-stack engineer
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails, Typescript, or one of the many frontend frameworks.
- Knowledge of database systems (Postgres) and SQL.
- High-level project management skills.
- A product-focused mindset and an inkling to build good products
- Contributing to the Ruby community through code, documentation, mentoring, or speaking.
- Experience with development on GCP or AWS.
We are a collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset to everything we do. By joining our team, we hope you will change the trajectory of your professional career and that of our business.
- Spot bonuses for major milestones
- Grow into leadership roles as we scale
- Startup equity for star performers
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible remote work policies
- Regular Happy Hours and team activities
Platinum Benefits 🧑🏻💻
- Free Platinum Health Insurance with Aetna
- 401(k) Program with Generous Company Match
- Flexible Work from Home (WFH) Policies
Learn and Grow ✍️
- Education Stipend towards your professional development
- Work directly with senior leaders
- Learners’ mindset culture