Flywheel Software is a high-growth technology startup offering a customer segmentation platform on Snowflake and BigQuery that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and win-back their customers. We are a completely bootstrapped and profitable startup with clients like Indeed, Google, and Uber.
Our Mission 🧭
Unlock the value of Cloud Data to make it drive massive, real world impact.
How we work 💼
- Collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset
- We encourage exploration of new technologies
- We believe in empowering every person on our team to do their best work
- Dedication to building a product people love
- We build slowly but surely for the long term. We are transparent about the challenges of building a great company. We are humble in facing those challenges. But, we know that if we keep improving every day the Flywheel turns.
About the Position
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with a strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Flywheel offers a fast-paced, high growth environment with the opportunity for major upside.
As a Sales Development Representative you will work directly with the Founders to relentlessly experiment on how we go to market, get more meetings, and close more deals.
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our Founders to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Flywheel
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Competitive and driven to work in a fast paced, team environment with major upside
- Strong problem solving skills with an experimenter’s mindset to achieve results
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
We are a collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset to everything we do. This role will have the opportunity to learn how to apply machine learning / artificial intelligence models to some of the most important problems businesses face.
By joining our team, we hope you will change the trajectory of your professional career and that of our business.
- Spot bonuses for major milestones
- Grow into leadership roles as we scale this rocket-ship
- Startup equity for star performers
Generous Time-off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible remote work policies
Platinum Benefits 🧑🏻💻
- Free Platinum Health Insurance with Aetna
- 401(k) Program with Generous Company Match
Learn and Grow ✍️
- Education Stipend towards your professional development
- Work directly with Founders (ex-Googlers)
- Learners’ mindset culture of ‘Friendly Geniuses’