Flywheel is a high-growth technology startup building an audience platform that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and win back their customers. Our clients include Google, Indeed, and the Boston Red Sox. Our team applies best-in-class architecture and technology to build a system that is both functional and beautiful.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with a strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Flywheel offers a fast-paced, high growth environment with the opportunity for major upside..
As a Sales Development Representative you will work directly with the Founders to relentlessly experiment on how we go to market, get more meetings, and close more deals.
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our Founders to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Flywheel
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Competitive and driven to work in a fast paced, team environment with major upside
- Strong problem solving skills with an experimenter’s mindset to achieve results
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Holiday pay
- Parental Leave
- Sick pay
- Vacation pay