Flywheel Software is a high-growth technology startup offering a customer segmentation platform on Snowflake and BigQuery that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and winback their customers. Clients include Google, Mercari, and the Boston Red Sox. We apply best-in-class architecture and technology to build a system that is both functional and beautiful.
About the Position
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Solutions Architect that wants to play a leading role in helping integrate Flywheel's platform into major new customers and industries like sports, fintech and e-commerce.
- Envision strategy, timeline, and value to enterprise clients of the Flywheel Platform
- Lead a cross-functional team, including analytics, engineering, and product in developing all of the above in complex hybrid cloud environments
- Lead discovery on client's data model in BigQuery, Snowflake
- Identify industry data model to apply to clients data
- Work in partnership with Data Science Engineers to implement data models for Flywheel Platform deploy
- Lead discovery on client marketing and sales toolset implementations
- Coordinate setup of client SAAS tools on Flywheel Platform
- Drive initial use cases within enterprise client
- Work in partnership with Data Science Engineers to articulate and visualize value for clients of Flywheel Platform.
- 5+ years in client-facing technical consulting, marketing analytics, or product roles.
- Experience and understanding of data modeling and SQL
- Experience in technical systems design and architecture
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex technical projects from start to close.
- Insatiable intellectual curiosity
- Ability to self-manage (we don’t micromanage here)
We are a collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset to everything we do. This role will be the quarterback of our team from data science, engineering, and analytics to create value with our top clients.
By joining our team, we hope you will change the trajectory of your professional career and that of our business.
Benefits to joining our team
- Spot bonuses for major milestones
- Promotion from within the team for key leadership roles
- Startup equity for star performers
- Free Platinum Health Insurance with Aetna
- 401(k) Program with Generous Company Match
- Flexible PTO and WFH Policies
Learn and Grow
- Education Stipend
- Work directly with Founders (ex-Googlers)
- Learners’ mindset culture of ‘Friendly Geniuses’