Flywheel Software is a high-growth technology startup offering a customer segmentation platform on Snowflake and BigQuery that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and win-back their customers. We are a completely bootstrapped and profitable startup with clients like Indeed, Google and Uber.
Our Mission 🧭
Unlock the value of data in the cloud data warehouse to make it drive massive, real-world impact.
How we work 💼
- A collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset
- We encourage exploration of new technologies and ownership to drive them
- We believe in empowering every person on our team to do their best work
- Dedication to building a product people love
- We build slowly but surely for the long term. We are transparent about the challenges of building a great company. We are humble in facing those challenges. But, we know that if we keep improving every day the Flywheel turns.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with a passion for the product to join our core team. You will be responsible for the overall development, design, and implementation of front-end/backend-end services. You will have end-to-end ownership on designing the system, implementing performance testing, and system integrations. In this role, you will be closely working on the product with the founders directly helping us build a product that our customers love.
- Query Layer Service: Exposure to developing micro services for translating and running queries across popular data warehouses.
- Realtime Support: Contribute to architecture for enabling real-time capabilities across our platform.
- Export Service: Work with our team to develop scalable micro services for transferring terabytes of data between different platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- 2+ years experience in Python
- Understand design, implementation, and maintenance of microservices
- Building production-ready software with test suites, performance testing, and best practices.
- Exposure working on microservices that pull bulk data from sales and marketing software APIs and write it to a data warehouse (BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake)
- Exposure working on services that process and send large amounts of data to marketing and sales software APIs (Salesforce, Marketo, Braze)
- Exposure deploying microservices on AWS and GCP
- Experience building and architecting microservices and distributed systems
- Experience owning an application end-to-end and are able to understand and address infrastructure concerns
We are a collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset to everything we do. By joining our team, we hope you will change the trajectory of your professional career and that of our business.
- Spot bonuses for major milestones
- Grow into leadership roles as we scale the company
- Equity incentives for employees making an impact
Flexible Work Style
- Flexible remote work policies
- Flexible schedules and goal-based workstyle
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly Recharge Days
- Free Platinum Health Insurance with Aetna
- 401(k) Program with Generous Company Match
- Flexible PTO and WFH Policies
Learn and Grow
- Quarterly Hackathons to focus on team passion projects
- Education Stipend towards your professional development
- Work directly with Founders (ex-Googlers)
- Learners’ mindset culture