Flywheel is a high growth software company building an audience platform that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and winback their customers. Clients include Google, Mercari, and Indeed. We apply best-in-class architecture and technology to build systems that are both functional and beautiful, from data modeling to front-end applications.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Application Engineer that wants to see their code in production. The ideal candidate would have experience with: API development, relational data stores, micro-service development, frontend frameworks and strong software development practices such as Git and CI/CD familiarity. But most importantly, come with an interest in learning and writing quality code.
This role will play a core role in the development of our product, and it is a chance to join our engineering team on the ground floor.
- Design architecture and implement web application API.
- Build user authentication with OAuth and SSO.
- Improve latency of web application experience for users querying large amounts of data.
- Work with product management to improve UI/UX to respond to client needs.
- Create monitoring and error alerting to maintain 99.9%+ uptime.
- 3+ years work experience in Web Application Engineering across both backend and frontend.
- Strong experience with AWS or GCP app deployment and monitoring.
- Experience with multiple MVC frameworks including Flask, Django, Sinatra, and Rails.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Flywheel is not able to sponsor applicants for work visas for this role.