In this tutorial, you’ll set up Google Ads as a Destination Platform which enables you to export audiences to it for marketing purposes.
Before you begin
- Your Google Ads account must be enabled to use Customer Match by your Google Ads representative. Your account must fulfill these requirements.
- Ensure you have an account for your Flywheel Audience Platform. If you don't, reach out to the admin at your company, or email@example.com and we'll help you get sorted.
1. Click Destinations in left rail.
2. Select Connect Destination.
3. Scroll down in the modal and select Google Ads.
4. Sign into your Google Account
5. Click Allow to enable Audience Router to access your Adwords account.
6. Specify the team, destination name, ad account, and sync frequency then click Create.
7. Now you can leverage your audience in any Google Search, Gmail, Youtube, or Google Display campaign.
Are you getting a "This app is blocked" error message when trying to setup Google Ads as a destination? Check out this help center article to troubleshoot the issue: