Have an idea for a new audience but don’t want to rebuild from scratch? In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a copy i.e. duplicate of an existing audience and modify it to your liking.
1. Navigate to Audiences under Platform in the Flywheel app.
2. In the audience table, select the one you intend to duplicate.
3. Click Copy on the upper right hand corner of the page.
4. Input the name of the audience you are aiming to build, along with any relevant descriptions and/or tags for the audience. Make sure to name the copied audience accordingly so that you know the difference between this audience and the original.
5. To apply your audience, click Add Filters in the top right of each connected dataset.
6. Once you've applied your new criteria, click Save on the upper right hand corner of the page.
7. Now pat yourself on the back because you just successfully copied and modified an audience!
Want to learn how to export your audience to Facebook, Adwords, or other destination platforms? Go to the Destinations category to see how.