In this tutorial, you will learn how to leverage your existing audience for Facebook marketing campaigns.
Before you begin
- Setup your Facebook account as a Destination Connection in Flywheel.
1. Click Audiences in the left rail.
2. Either choose an existing audience by clicking on its name or creating a new audience.
3. On the audience page, click Export button.
4. Select Facebook as your destination.
5. Click Start Export button.
6. Once the export is complete, you will see the alert Facebook export successfully created.
7. Login to your Facebook Ads Account.
8. Click Business Manager and select Audience. Ensure the right Ad Account is selected.
9. Audience will show up in the list view
Now that you've learned how to export your audience to Facebook, either check out the Destinations category to set up additional destinations in Flywheel or the Engagement category to export your audience to other destinations.