In this tutorial, you will learn how to target your audience with Salesforce.
Before you begin
- Setup your Salesforce account as a Destination Connection in Flywheel.
1. Click Audiences in the left rail.
2. Either choose an existing audience by clicking on its name or creating a new audience.
3. On the audience page, click Export button.
4. Select Salesforce as your destination.
5. Give your audience a name in Salesforce.
6. Include task comments and set a due date.
5. Click Export button.
6. Once the export is complete, you will see the alert Salesforce export successfully created.
7. Login to your Salesforce Instance.
8. In App Launcher, search and select Campaigns.
9. Select the campaign you just created from the list.
10. Under Campaign Members, you will see the total # of people that are a part of it.
Now that you've learned how to export your audience to Salesforce, either check out the Destinations category to set up additional destinations in Flywheel or the Engagement category to export your audience to other destinations.