1. Navigate to Datasets in Flywheel.
2. Click Connect Destination
3. Click Microsoft Dynamics
4. Add a Destination Name (We recommend you choose something descriptive like "Microsoft Dynamics Product Group Sales")
5. Login to Microsoft Dynamics: dynamics.microsoft.com
6. Copy your Instance URL. You can find your instance URL in your browser.
7. Add your Instance URL to Flywheel and select "Create Destination"
8. You will be taken to Microsoft's authentication page. Select "Consent on behalf of your organization". This will enable Flywheel to enrich your Dynamics data. Remember, we never delete data so you don't have to worry.
9. Your Microsoft Dynamics account is now authenticated and will appear on your destinations page.
10. Head over to the Routes tab in Flywheel to begin enriching your Contacts and Accounts with data from your Data Warehouse.
11. Head over to the Audiences tab to begin creating customer list to send as Campaigns to Microsoft Dynamics.