Have a feature request or a question? Give us a shout at email@example.com
👋 Thank you for being a part of The Monthly Wheeler! We're working hard to make the app better so you can generate more value from your customer data. Below is a list of what we shipped in April.
Filter customers based on multiple dimensions with Flex Filter 🔗
Now you have the flexibility to filter customers based on your Transactions and Events data with Flex Filter. For example, you can define the # of customers who have purchased a Boston Red Sox ticket [Type] more than 10 times [Quantity] and spent more than $1000 [Amount] in the last 12 months. Here's how to set up and use it:
- Navigate to the Datasets page.
- Select Add Dataset and choose one such as Transactions to add your transactions data table.
- Choose the table and the fields you want to show by default in the criteria builder.
- Go to the Audiences page and click New Audience.
- Now you will see another block labeled Transactions that you can use to filter on!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature in your account
Export your audiences to CSV 📄
If you want to use your audience in other destination platforms not currently supported in Vortex, export the audience to a CSV file and then import it into your favorite advertising tool! Here's how to use it:
- Select any saved audience in the Audiences tab.
- Click the Export button on top right corner.
- Scroll down in the modal and click the Download CSV button.
- Your audience will appear as a CSV in your downloads folder.
Audiences greater than 300k can not be exported to CSV
Bug fixes & app improvements
The Audience page got a facelift 😎
If you haven't noticed yet, we rolled out the new layout for the Audiences page (with added functionality!). Now you can filter your saved audiences by their name, tags, and creator! The page is still in beta so keep a lookout for more changes as we continue rolling out the next version of our audience platform.