👋 Thank you for being a part of The Monthly Wheeler! We’re working hard to make the app better so you can generate more value from your customer data. Below is a list of what we shipped in May.
Flex Filter is now available for all customers! 🔗
Now every customer can filter customers based on your Transactions and Events data with Flex Filter. For example, you can define the # of customers who have purchased a Boston Red Sox ticket [Type] more than 10 times [Quantity] and spent more than $1000 [Amount] in the last 12 months. Here's how to configure it in your instance:
- Navigate to the Datasets page.
- Select Add Dataset and choose one such as Transactions to add your transactions data table.
- Choose the table and the fields you want to show by default in the criteria builder.
- Go to the Audiences page and click New Audience.
- Now you will see another block labeled Transactions that you can use to filter on!
Sailthru and Intercom are now available as Destinations! 📤
You asked we delivered. Now you can sync your audience directly to Sailthru and Intercom for targeting! Here’s how to configure them for your next audience export:
- Click Destinations in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click Connect Destinations on the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down the modal and click Intercom.
- Configure the destination with the appropriate information.
- Click Create.
- Repeat steps 2–5 to configure Intercom or any other destination we support!
Don’t see a destination you want? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get it added!